( Access our mobile site )

Engineering Service for the Manufactured Housing Industry

Homeland Home Inspectors, in conjunction with nationally known "Residential Engineering Services" who specialize in Engineering Certificates for permanent foundations for all loan approvals offer the following Engineering Certificate Services for your needs.

Engineering Certificates for:

* New or Existing Foundations

* FHA/HUD Compliant Permanent Foundations

* VA Permanent Foundations

* Conventional Loan Permanent Foundations

* Modular Homes

Engineering Designs to Upgrade Existing Foundations to HUD


Homeland Home Inspectors, in conjunction with nationally known "Residential Engineering Engineering Services" offer Engineering Certificate Services for the following Counties:


Bradley - Coffee - Hamilton - Marion - McMinn - Meigs - Polk - Rhea - Sequatchie


Catoosa - Dade - Fannin - Gilmer - Gordon - Murray - Walker - Whitfield

Manufactured Home Foundation Certifications

The requirements for government guaranteed loans on manufactured housing changed to include a permanent foundation. It is required that foundations be certified by a licensed professional engineer to be in compliance with HUD-7584 (Permanent Foundation Guide for Manufactured Housing). This applies to FHA and VA loans.

As a result, many private lenders offering conventional loans have added this as a requirement for their loans. We have partnered with the engineers at
Foundation Certifications to provide these certificates. The process takes approximately 3-5 days with rush service available. Ordering a Foundation Certification is easy. Please contact us, then simply complete our online order form at http://www.FoundationCerts.com/order and our team will immediately go to work for you.

Foundation Certifications

Order Foundation Certification from Hayman Engineering Inc